We wish you a
good night's sleep.
Lack of sleep can have serious consequences in our daily life and have an effect on both private and professional lives.
- Lack of concentration
- Reduced creativity
- Memory problems
Insurers, include a key
issue within your offer.
- Provide innovative technologies that your policyholders will appreciate using
- Promote health prevention on an important topic in society
- Save your policyholders a lot of healthcare cost spending
Employers, the day is for those who've slept well.
- Take care of your employees
- Promote productive in your team
- Reduce absence rate
- Create a good mood in the office
this is how it works!
01. Home sweet home.The patient receives their Sunrise test directly at home with all the required information on how to use the device by themselves.
02. Connection to the phone.To start the sleep test, the sensor is paired with the Sunrise mobile application via a SmartPhone
03. Good morning!The next day the results are ready on the smartphone! The doctor receives the complete report, ready for use, on the computer.
04. Find your treatment.The doctor is now able to prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Attend to their sleep and savemoney.
The risks of fatigue and drowsiness at work, workplace accidents due to inattentiveness, absenteeism and reduced productivity represent considerable costs for companies.
- Sleep Apnea costs companies in the United States up to $ 150 billion a year.
- The drop in productivity costs employers $ 86.9 billion per year in the United States.
- Accidents at and on the way to work cost employers $ 37 billion per year in the United States.